sexta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2006

Não digas nada... Fecha os olhos e sente.

The waiting drove me mad...you're finally here and I'm a mess

Don't it make you smile?
Don't it make me smile?

When the sun don't shine, it don't shine at all

Don't it make me smile?


I couldn't breathe, holdin' me down
Hand on my face, pushed to the ground

Enmity gauged, united by fear

Forced to endure what I could not forgive...

And fuck me if I say something you don't wanna hear
And fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear

I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the sound
For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky

I miss you already... I miss you always I miss you already... I miss you all day

If I don't fall apart, will the memories stay clear
So you had to go, and I had to remain here

But the strangest thing to date

So far away

And yet you feel so close

And I'm not gonna question it any other way


There must be an open door

For you to
Come Back

1 comentário:

pgp disse...

Lindo! :)
Bem...tirando a tarde inteira à espera pra dps sermos esmagados e termos k ir mais pra trás. Tirando isso, foi 5* :)
O verdadeiro momento Kodak :D